Monday, July 9, 2007

Blog Name = Struggle Fest

If you want a test to see how funny you really are, try to create a name for your blog. I considered myself a fairly humorous person...until the blog name creation struggle. But I thought you might enjoy the runner-ups:

-I like to picture you in a tuxedo t-shirt

-I Heart Buildings

-Must Love Design

-Krystle California

-Krystle’s Thoughts (boring)

-Arts-y Farts-y

-Krystle, Krystal, Krys, Kreek

-Starter Wife

-Sand and Shopping

-8 lb 6 ounce Baby Krystle

3 comments:

JAVISE ESCAPES said...

I think that it should be, for the record. or tuxedo t-shirt

Unknown said...

I think you chose wisely...
and the close second obvious choice was SURELY 8 pound 6 ounce baby Krystle.

And now, just you wait for MY BLOGNAME!!! Yes, its true. You have started yet another exciting trend...

Peter FNFN said...

i like 8 pounds 6 ounce Baby Krystle... HAHA... so funny!