I went to Cancun, and it was pretty sweet. It was the "Last Family Vacation"...but, my mom has been saying that for the past 4 years (I think so my dad will feel like its REALLY necessary for us to go on exotic trips). So, we went on our fourth "last vacation". It was very fun filled and as brett says, I stayed at the Tai Mahal, so I wasn't roughing it by any means (which is secretly my favorite kind of vacation). Here are a few pics to really give you a good feel for the extravaganza.....
10 years ago


4 comments:
Krystle, how fun! I totally agree with the non roughing it vacations, they're great!! Glad you posted a few pics. we'll have to chat about our exotic vacations:)
oooo...you have made me much more excited to go there with my steve in a few weeks. it looks even more beautiful in non brochure pictures. fabulous.
1. welcome back to the blogworld. you have been missed
2. I hate you and your tan skinny body on your stupid mexican vacation.
3. Please call me so I can hear any stories of vomiting, diarrhea, and the like - because hey, whats a good vacation without a trip to the ER?
4. Why didnt Brett go on the 'last family vacation'??? I hope its because he was saving his money for something nice and sparkly?
I'm so jealous, I hate you. But now you're back so I don't hate you now.
Post a Comment