Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too Berry Pickin Fun






We had the BEST weekend with these little Hawkin's boys (Brett's nephews). There were so cute and so funny as we picked rasberries (Blake became our little expert and was telling me which ones were the best to pick), MADE our own apple juice the old fashioned way (and everyone clapped when they were done becuase all 3 boys were so into it), and played old school checkers (which ended up being the thing we could not pull them away from). Also it ended up being some sort of "Civil War Day" and there were booths set up like a civil war camp with a "hospital", "laundry", and "cannon/gun display". Blake and Colin, being the real boys that they are, were hanging on every minnute detail the cannon guy was telling them, it was hilarious!

As he was feeding the goats Colin kept calling them "goat-y" like puppy. Then one of the goats sneezed and spewed mucus all over Colin and he looked at us with this discusted face. In an effort to try and make it cute I said "Say bless you Colin," and Colin told the goat bless you. It was THE cutest thing.

This weekend would not be complete without mentioning Brett's new little niece (younger sister of the adorable boys, and the baby he is holding in the above pic).

Avery Ann Hawkins

She is seriously one of the cutest little babies i have ever seen. She is such a good baby and will just lay content in your arms for hours. I'm so glad there's a little girl in the Montgomery family now, its SO FUN!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallelujah for this adorable update! Ive been needing a fix for a while now! And um Avery ann - so adorbale!! This looked like a very fun filled memory weekend! I miss those fun dates :) Did you hear the news about Jon and Heather ENGAGED? Getting married in salt lake oct 25! We are going down for the reception I think.

As far as backgrounds go...I know how to copy and paste image locations into parenthesis in html. But my sister had to convert my layout first for me, And im not sure how she did that. when/if I find out, I can do one for you! But im pretty retarded and it might never happen :)

Cassie said...

aww its good to see these pix... hope all is well!!