1. Making homemade peanut butter
2. Going to the beach
3. Hanging out with fam
4. Sleeping in
5. Watching movies
6. Applying for jobs
I'm not going to lie I really enjoy not working and hanging out with my husband all day, win-win :)
10 years ago
1. Making homemade peanut butter
2. Going to the beach
3. Hanging out with fam
4. Sleeping in
5. Watching movies
6. Applying for jobs
I'm not going to lie I really enjoy not working and hanging out with my husband all day, win-win :)
Posted by Designing Woman at 10:35 AM
7 comments:
Yeah for time off!! Good luck as you go back to school
Welcome to my past 5 months! Well, ok, I have been working, but mostly from home. It's great, huh?
Wait, I thought you were going to school? Is Brett looking for jobs now?
i'm with hairofgold...
We have liked hanging out with you. Win-win for us too! You can add to the list helping to perfect Kassidy's swim strokes - thanks much!
Time off is the best. Looks like you are using your well.
Clarification: I am going back to school Aug. 30th. Brett is currenly graduated and in the process of trying to become my sugar daddy.
Post a Comment