
A very big moment in my life occurred last week. I purchased my very first sleeping bag! HUGE! It is amazing (so amazing that i am willing to blog about it). I would tell you all the features it has, but that would probably take way more time then you would like....but let me try anyway:
-cooling vents on both sides
-central, front zipper
-"mummy" feature
-removable air pillow...with memory foam pillow liner
-built-in memory foam base "comfort liner"
-and...a 20 degreeF rating
(I don't even want to tell you the other amazing features...you may not be ready for them, because i'm pretty sure that list just blew your mind)
Question: "Krystle where do I purchase such an amazing "go-go-gadget" sleeping bag? It must have cost you a fortune?!"
Answer: "You would think so with all the sweet features and low temperature rating. However, this wonderful camping gear can be purchased at Wal-Mart for a mere $15.00!!! It has pretty much changed my life...I don't even know who I am anymore."
I also just got back from the Mexican orphanage trip. It was incredible. Here are the pics:
(AWHH...Maren and Bryan)
![]() |
| kaiizen 9-07 |



6 comments:
Wal-Mart is very well known for their quality camping gear. Good purchase.
PS your pictures aren't working.
yea, malfunction in the pic department. i applaud the attempt for the embedded slideshow.
p.s. who helped you pick out such a quality bag?
p.p.s. you went in Wal-Mart? Did your skin burn the next day?
OOPS... it works in Internet Explorer, but not Mozilla Firefox.
nice pics!
i especially like the pic of you and your twin, Maren! Gee... you're just missing the headband. nice view of the toilet too.
i wish i had pics of eugene's martial arts class! haha
ummm...peter supported and approved my sleeping bag purchase.
I will vouch for the fact that that was pretty much the most amazing sleeping bag ever. I wish I had one EXCEPT you forgot to mention it didn't keep you warm. Other than that, seems like a good buy...I appreciate the shout out with attached sound effect, I'm famous now and so is Bry.
That is an incredible sleeping bag. And I love the price! But I'm not such a big fan of the Wal-mart, I feel dirty like 84rkr and my skin king of burns. But good job on the price.
Post a Comment