
I went home this past weekend (to Palm Springs). I always love going home, because I do really fun things....like boating. My family has a little boat, that we call shamu (because it sort of looks like a killer whale), and we go boating and perfect our skills. Knee boarding skills, wake boarding skills, eating junk food skills, water skiing skills, flag holding skills(I am guaranteed to be called "stupid flag girl" at least once every boating trip...family joke). On this particular trip I perfected my 360 skills. Which means I did a 360 degree turn while on a knee board, being pulled behind a boat, at I'm sure a very high speed.
I love going home because lets be honest, I get a little spoiled. Even more since my brother went to college (They miss him more I think, but since he can't come home they decide that seeing me is the next best thing.). So, I wouldn't want anyone to get jealous by the list of things that I did while home this last time. But, here it is anyway: a day at the spa (which means messages and other wonderful things), shopping, lunch, ping pong, movies etc. Yes, my family is awesome...they have thought about adopting a little Chinese girl(since we are all leaving), but maybe I could put a good word in for one of you!
10 years ago


8 comments:
Put me down on the adoption list!
As you know, Steve and I are always looking to get in to your family. If adoption is the only way, so be it!
what kind of messages are those special people at the spa giving you???
haha peter...i know i can't spell, i should have my phd literature roomate edit my blog :)
i'm chinese... and a girl... hmmm...
haha. 84rkr, you are helarius.
'TAG'
Se my blog for details
Krystle take off that picture of me... i do not look good!
-Kassidy
Post a Comment