Tuesday, October 9, 2007

POP!! Goes My Heart



Where do I begin?! A couple of weeks ago I was at a movie night at Julia's. We decided to watch the movie "Music and Lyrics". After the movie we were totally fired up about the 80s, dancing etc. I said "Wouldn't it be fun to do a remake of the 80s music video in the movie?" Julia said, "Yeah it would!" I said, "I'm serious we should do it." Then she said she was serious too.
So, the next day we went thrift store shopping to obtain our "80s music video outfits"...which was amazing, I hadn't really been before. In this pic, it may be hard to see but I am in fact wearing a beautiful satin "puffy pirate" shirt (similar to the pirate shirt on Seinfeld). You may also be confused about if Julia's outfit is a one-piece....Yes it is! She actually was getting compliments on that dress from older ladies in the store (she also wore this out to dinner with her sister....man I have fun friends)!
So, the music video "POP Goes My Heart" will becoming to a YouTube near you very shortly....I know you all can't wait :) My mom wonders what I missed out on in my childhood!

9 comments:

AMD said...

You know, the sad thing is that a lot of fashion from the 80's came back into fashion and I'm still scratching my head over that one (no offense to those who are into 80's-ish trends).

lisa c. said...

So, I loved that night and now that I am around, I would love to be a part of this somehow! And the new layouts, can be found on my page under the quick link, "new layouts" my cousin sent it to me and there are some FABULOUS choices! It is so easy and gives you a step by step on how to do it. I am so HTML lame, that if I can do it, you can do it!

Jamie said...

um, so, for future reference, i am totally up for any music video making of any kind. i tried to get steve to make another one with me after the snail video, but i dont think he is as excited at that idea as i am.

and yes, i can't wait to see it.

lisa c. said...

So weird, this video was in one of my dreams last night...i guess what I read on blogs stays in my head!

Maren said...

I think that you and Julia should not be allowed in thrift stores anymore.

tjcool18 said...

You guys have way too much time on your hands!

lisa c. said...

By the way, I like the layout!

The Woodlands said...

Can I get in on this action??? HILARITY!!!
Fun seeing you girls the other night...hope it happens again soon :o)

Peter FNFN said...

you're disguisting! hahaha
but i'm proud to see that you're stepping out of so many boundaries! keep on keepin on krystle!