Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NOOOOOOO!!!

This was my first reaction to being "tagged" by my dear friend Christy. Being "tagged" requires me (kind of in the same way you are "required" to forward those annoying emails to 10 friends and your wish will come true) to list 6 random unknown fun facts about myself. So, I decided not to fight this "tagging"...enjoy!

1. I have Hair OCD. Honestly, my hair has only been seriously messed up etc., ONCE in my life. I think there is a picture somewhere of this one time occurrence.(The sequel to this sad confession, is that I don't really enjoy my hair being touched...ever)

2. I love breakfast food! I have no problem eating this meal for dinner or lunch, any day of the week. If I had to pick a food to live off of for the rest of my life, it would be cereal.

3. I despise cantaloupe. You would have to pay me A LOT to eat it. As a child I refused to eat it, and was sentenced to "sit at the table until you finish." I spent an hour at the dinner table mashing it in my hands. My parents finally decided that I meant business, and have never forced me to eat this disgusting melon again.

4. I shed a few embarrassing tears during a "sanctioned" game of Settlers of Catan. I was loosing big time, and was simply trying to end the game with a respectable score....well, really there is no excuse I was a poor sport/competitive baby. The worst part is, this was LAST YEAR!

5. I have a white robe and slippers that I wear around the house all the time when the weather drops below 75 degrees. I probably look kinda like an angel :)

6. "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is one of my favorite TV shows! There is something so magnetic about the mixture of bleached hair, leather boots, and mace that I just can't resist!

5 comments:

AMD said...

And to think that I probably walked over and touched your hair on numerous occasions because I love touching people's hair....I hope you slap me next time I do it! I don't like to exasperate people's neuroses.

Unknown said...

I must truly be part of yor inner circle, because none of those facts surprised me at all :)

Except the melon...whats not to like? I challenge you to try it. You can tape it and post it to prove your disgust, but i think eating at least one small ball of the delicious fruit should be a top goal for 2008!

Unknown said...

also...you do look alarmingly similar to jenny gump....i MUST see who I morph into now! thanks alot.

The Woodlands said...

Fairly confident we may be twins separated at birth...alas, I DO NOT have white robe/slippers, but I'm certain that I SHOULD!
P.S. I don't doubt your "hat-hotness" for even a second...but do hats then proceed to mess up your ever-perfect hair? Hmmmm...conundrum!

Designing Woman said...

You bring up a good point kelly. This is probably why you will rarely see me in a hat, even though i love them so.