
I attempted to be "Angela" from The Office this year for Halloween. Several people have unfortunately told me that I look like her, so I thought why not embrace it? (above, please note the cat button of the late sprinkles, I worked hard on that :)
(Halloween at HED...me and my cubicle neighbor Chris)
10 years ago


9 comments:
I have to say, you did a good job on that costume, very Angela-esque. I almost thought you had just put up your profile pic, it was that good...poor sprinkles.
Good, but I'm afraid you're just too pretty. Sorry.
classic. almost perfect. no, wait. perfect. kudos. the facial expression in the pictures make the costume. i think you needed some grumpy ones to go along with the stern ones, but again... kudos.
That is RIDICULOUS. I can't believe it, amazing. I love it.
thank goodness i keep those spare diapers arpund...i just peed a little seeing your costume. LOVE IT! brilliant!!!i must show gabe!
HAHA! excellent! too bad Nacho didn't make a stop in at HED!
well done! i wish i could've seen it in person!
sorry to post again so soon [you know you love it].
After looking at the costume again, and the facial expressions.... I couldn't help imagining you in front of your mirror for quite some time... practicing that face, alone. Holding the picture up to the mirror. Then calling Sally - Hey Sally! Come check me out... Who am i?
haha. cheeze
Don't worry, we both know that Peter only wrote that last comment to feel good about the fact that he did that with his Nacho Libre costume and his roommates. At least you were clothed when you asked for your roommate's opinion.
I love that you can telepathically can channel Angela! You looked exactly like her.
Post a Comment