Monday, November 12, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...


#1 Waffle Night @ The Walton House

Well, Sunday is pretty much my favorite day of the week, because I know that half of them are going to be spent with the Waltons (and various couple friends) eating waffles with syrup (of various types)!

#2 The Sensor Shooting Game at Dave and Busters

I LOVE this game, I think I wasted about 37% of my "tokens" on it! Its THAT cool! It makes me feel like I should be a secret agent or something.

4 comments:

Steve-O said...

how fortunate that you were able to capture the grape-vine cupcake holder in the background of your picture... it has, however, been taken to a new home to be enjoyed on fewer occasions...

and your waffle looks a little soft... sorry bout that...

... and i think we all feel bad for the computer entity that has to be shot by someone as intimidating as you seem in those pictures... scary... :)

Unknown said...

wow, someday I shoudl try a few of your favorite things! I am now, in this blog, committed to attending the next waffle night. i need a reminder phone call. It looks to delicious and entertaining. plus..i read about 'various syrups' which basically - sold me.

your hair looks extra good in these pictures. well done!

Jelly said...

You are such a good looking shooter! I would try the game, but I don't think I would look or do nearly as well...

Tiffany said...

you are so cute!