Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Mommie!!!

For the last little while my mom has been quietly and very sweetly inquiring why her adorable face has not made an appearance on my blog. So, her patience has finally paid off and this whole post is dedicated to her. My mom was nice enough to let me go to Hawaii with her for our family friends wedding. This trip was amazing (insert sarcastic tone). Hawaii and the wedding was beautiful, BUT I got FOOD POISONING!!! To put it lightly I completely ruined the trip. I may be the only person in the world that went to Hawaii never touched the water, never ate, and came back whiter than when I left. My mom put up with me during this whole ordeal...and in the mist of me acting like a cancer patient this conversation was recorded (with my super cool "flip video" that Santa brought me)...OH, how I love me and my mom's relationship!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I see no video. And am quite disappointed.

Peter FNFN said...

i ALSO see no video... and i'm still awaiting another post.
:(

Unknown said...

please visit my blog and read the anonymous comment under my latest post (kittens kittens kittens).
WHO WOULD WRITE THAT??? oh im so ticked!

Katie said...

You are too cute! Your cute mom sent me your blog link... love it.
yes, you are right you and your mom have a great relationship. You need to post your hawaiian sick video on youtube. We'd watch it again in the Gillis household for sure.
check out our blog, not as exciting as yours....
www.utefans.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

um - you get an "F" on blog updates. I know you have exciting times going on - why - why cant you share with those of us who DONT???? I hope your ski trip went well and that you had a delish experience at Magelbys which i am cravin right now!