Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun, Joy and Excitement...


Brett and I took a compatibility test a little while ago and one of the questions was "What is the most important thing in life, to you". Brett chose stability and I chose fun/joy/excitement. So, after that little tid-bit of information, it now all seems to make sense why we are together. :)

PS: I don't know if Brett would like a half-naked picture of himself posted on my blog, but what the hey...it demonstrates a little of the fun/joy/excitement I am lucky enough to experience every day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you are blogging again. It brings fun/joy/and excitiement back into MY life!

And I just have to say...well done. (this is of course in reference to your mans hot bod)

Peter FNFN said...

good to see things are normal back at home!

i'm pretty sure those are your goggles and swim cap, am i right?

Tiffany said...

Love the picture! Miss seeing you! We should get together sometime!

hairofgold said...

I wonder how compatible you and I are? Maybe we should take the test? You know, for roommate's sake

Cassie said...

yay for finding our blog! yes i do need to update. i can't wait to stalk you as well. Didn't Quinn take this picture? thank goodness for cass & chads empty living room to perform shenanegans like this in!