Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Baby Whisperer....Maybe?





What can I say, I've held a lot of babies this summer and they seem to be fairly content in my arms. I enjoy the little-ness and cute-ness, and the ability I have to give them back to their parents. I am looking forward to the birth of my God-Baby Grace and possibly pretending that she is mine occasionally. And I wish I could hold all the other little ones that are far away (namely Brigitte, and my cousin Cate). I don't know if i'm officially a "baby-whisperer", I don't know how one would qualify for that...but these summer babies sure are cute!

1 comments:

Gabe & Christy said...

well baby whisperer...all I can say is you get the best far away aunt award! Thanks so much for the ADORABLE pottery Barn towel. Brigitte used it for the first time today and sadly took a giant pee on it right after her bath! She wishes you could come and whisper her to sleep between 2 and 6 am. Oh wait, thats me. Either way, we are all having a little krystle withdrawl and suggest a prompt trip to Boise to rememedy the situation! I need a good update, so lets talk soon! Also, please send me your address. Thanks!