Sunday, November 23, 2008

Posting Strike

Well, i haven't posted in quite awhile. And the unfortunate news is I don't really plan on posting more in the near future. In fact i REFUSE to post until I get a new, really cool, customized to my personality background that EVERYONE else in the whole world seems to have figured out EXCEPT me! So until i get some sort of tutelage on the creation of fabulous blog backgrounds, designing woman is decidedly mute!

-Sincerely
Designing Woman

5 comments:

Unknown said...

BAAAA

fine. I have gotten OK at doing the custom backgrounds. I need your sign in info and i will set it up for you so you can change it any time you like.

the things I do to keep updated on your life!

now email me your info: peregrine525@hotmail.com

Peter FNFN said...

SO MUCH FOR BEING THE DESIGNING WOMAN!...

Allana said...

Sad for us... My background was just a boring custom one from google.

lisa c. said...

It's so true, trying to keep up with the ever changing blog layouts can be way too much! I love Christy's though, hers is always so classy!

Unknown said...

why is my crazy 'molly ringwald' layout still up????? Seriously krystle - it needs your personal touch. I can put up whatever you want,just let me know a theme of sorts...underwater sea crap?????