Friday, December 5, 2008

posting strike....OVER

Thanks to my super kind, dare i say angel-like friend Christy Beal I now have a new background that "reflects my personality". SO MUCH BETTER!! I felt so stifled and now I can breathe. If only I wasn't so technology challenged...THANKS CHRISTY!

So, thanks to my cute pink background here are some cute pics of Brett's niece Avery Ann on her blessing day. Her dress was HAND-MADE by Brett's mom and was BEAUTIFUL!! Very impressive Chris! Sorry, i have just about ZERO sewing skills.





4 comments:

Jamie said...

So, very cute baby, but I have seen NO photos of you holding your godchild on your blog. Just saying.

Peter FNFN said...

hey Krystal/Brett (Brystal??) congrats on the new baby! I don't have time right now to read the writing on your post, just the pictures... Man how quick things move when i'm away!!!??!!!

Unknown said...

1. I examined your hand very very closely, and Im wrought with disappointment. I am expecting you to remedy this SOON!
2. That baby easily could be yours and Bretts, very natural looking! Very very cute.
3. I must and I mean MUST know where that adorable baby's diamond bracelet came from. I demand one for Brigitte!
4. Sorry for the numbers. I just wanted this to look extra official.

xoxo

Maren said...

I demand some post on this blog regarding your nuptials. And the engagement story.