Its official i'm engaged!! YEAH! So, my new name is going to be Krystle Ann Montgomery! And i for one think its INCREDIBLE. For years (as my 4 readers know) i've complained about my first name being a little W.T.(white trash). Everyone i've ever known with the name Krystle/Krystal/Crystal (save one other person, besides me) has been a on the not-so-classy side. My poor parents, if only my mom hadn't been watching the soap "Dynasty" while pregnant with me. I've longed for a timeless name like "Kate" or "Allison". But with my soon-to-be-oh-so-classy "MONTGOMERY" it totally negates the W.T-ness of my first name....YES! I'm almost as happy about my name change as marrying Brett (just almost honey).
So, yes i am madly in love. Or as my 12 year old sister says "Way TOO in love"...i don't think she necessarily means that as a compliment.
Here are the long awaited pictures of "the ring" and the night before we got engaged at Balboa Park, on our "re-enactment date". (Also, pic of my God-Baby Grace, since she has yet to make an appearance on this blog...SO CUTE!).
This is definitely the BEST holiday season i've ever had. Every party i go to feels like an engagement party thrown just for ME!
~Krystle Ann Montgomery (almost!)
10 years ago


5 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!!! GOEGEOUS ring - seriously, I LOVE it. And im not just saying that. Im such a fan (as you already know) of the bezel - very classy timeless and sparkly! And I have to say, as a fellow 80s name sufferer - montgomery IS a nice step in the classy direction! Im glad Ive already been calling you this for months, it makes the transition that much easier for me.
Now if only I could convince Gabe we need a trip to SD....any suggestions?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! When is the big day?
OK this is all great and all but can someone tell me WHEN this is all going to take place and HOW he proposed??? I personally am a fan of proposals at Balboa Park...
WoooooHoooooo! What a fabulous surprise for me, who I have to admit hasn't checked your blog in a few months. Congrats Krystle! You guys look so happy together. As stated in prior comments....I NEED MORE INFO!!! Wedding date? Plans? Keep us posted! I love wedding talk!
BEA-utiful!!! Congratulations...i love Engagements and the Holidays, so lets combine the two!
Post a Comment