I can't believe that after 15 1/2 months of dating Brett and I will be married in 8 days. We are hoping this goes by fast. Brett says "We have done 8 days in our sleep." So i guess its pretty easy according to him :) This has seriously been the happiest 15 1/2 months of my life. I feel so incredibly lucky! So, to celebrate here are a few pics from the past 15 1/2 months....
10 years ago


8 comments:
OH. FOR. CUTE. Can't wait!!!
Yeah!!!! I am excited for the big day too. We are so happy for you guys.
welcome out of obscurity. And can I just say...CUTEST INVITES EVER. Im so bummed we are missing the big day - you have NO IDEA! Loved the pictures down memory lane. The one from your gala is def. the best. LOVE IT!
Thanks. I love my dark hair too. I'll show it to you in one week!! Yay! Love you!
1 week! Wow! I still hadn't even known your wedding date. Glad you FINALLY wrote on your blog. I wish you a super happy wedding and an even better honeymoon!
Yay! I'm so excited I get to come!
good luck guys!
I AM WRITING ON YOUR BLOG BECAUSE NOW THE WEDDING IS OVER I HAVE NOTHING TO DO... HA - HA. YOU WERE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND THE GROOM WASN'T SO BAD EITHER. LOVE YOU - MOMMIE
Post a Comment