
(My mom's friend (and mine) Becky Jones, made this collage of the day, i thought I would steal it, to give you the flavor of the day)
We had SUCH an amazing day! Everything turned out beautifully thanks to my mommie. Thanks mom!! I loved my colors (brown and kelly green) and everything was just what I hoped for...I LOVED it! But i loved the groom more! I mean really, I felt like I was marrying James Bond, Brett looked SO darn handsome.
Thanks to everyone who came and traveled far, it was really wonderful to have you all there to celebrate our special day!
*Please see my "mommie" link for a slide show of pictures my BFF took the wedding day.
10 years ago


3 comments:
K, we are SO happy for you guys! We love you to death. :) It makes me happy every time I think about you cute little married people. <3
Krystle you look beautiful and yes, Brett looks pretty good too. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! I just want to say how freakin amazing and creative your reception looks from the pics. Awesome job! Hope you are enjoying married life :) Love it!
Post a Comment