Brett and I occasionally challenge ourselves culinar-ily. Brett has recently decided to make homemade pizza's his creative outlet. He makes the dough, and the sauce FROM SCRATCH (obviously not the cheese and pepperoni from scratch, I mean does anyone even know how to make those things?). So I ask you is there anything better than a husband who cooks? I think it is AMAZING! I get homemade pizza about twice a week!
Although I've become lazy in the cooking department since starting work again. I decided that I wanted to cook something "hard" that I had never made before. I went on Williams-Sonoma's website and found this little gem. It was rather delicious if i do say so myself. The cake had almost the consistency of a doughnut and the "frosting" had ingredients like marscapone cheese, vanilla and sour cream. It tasted divine!
10 years ago


5 comments:
ok that all looks A-MAZING! good job Brett and Krystle!
You guys are SUPER fancy! I love it! I wish I was there to eat it!!!
We miss you!!!
Yum! I say there IS nothing better than a husband who cooks. Mine cooks more than me these days and it's awesome! Oh and check out our blog, there's some great pics of you and Brett and the Hawkins clan from the 4th!
Having a chef in the home is completely sexy - wish I had one in my home! Please make that dessert for me sometime...
Not only does he cook - it looks like he cooks good. There is a difference. Lucky you.
Post a Comment