Friday, July 10, 2009

We do fun stuff....

We went to Maui with my familia! We are so lucky that they still like to take us on trips. We felt like we won some sort of sweet vacation from Regis and Kelly. We are SO spoiled, or as my mom says "well taken care of."


happy father's day daddy

kassidy and brett's version of yoga

we went parasailing


tropical water falls

yep...

for some reason wild cats around at my feet as I enjoy a picnic is NOT enjoyable

beautiful sunsets (and a beautiful husband, i mean really, what a hottie!!!)

interesting faces

...and a rainbow of colorful tropical vacation shirts (wow, we really ARE a good time!)


AND we had a 4th of July Extravaganza with BRETT'S fam! Two words WATER - BOUNCE HOUSE (ok, pretend those are two words :)....and another word AVERY! (and I love the boys too of course!) Thanks for the INCREDIBLE weekend Hawkins/Montgomery's/Torgerson's


Thanks to Blake for the sunglasses. I couldn't have seen the men that jump out of the airplanes without you.

Brett looks like he doesn't know what just happened to him...

but clearly he enjoyed himself

my husband does back flips...he's THAT cool

Cass, clearly a little concerned about having to teach me sewing basics...but in reality it was AWESOME, i have a patriot banner thing now!

and avery and colin....priceless

3 comments:

Lori said...

I have failed you in the sewing department. Tell Kass thanks - that's a fancy machine. We love doing fun stuff with you and Brett, hang on for more fun adventures!

Sondra said...

Thanks for letting me tag along for some of your fun stuff. You and Brett look better than even that beautiful sunset.

Tasha said...

Hawaii looked amazing!! And it was fun getting to spend the 4th with you guys! Your dip was fabulous! I want that recipe. Mmm it was good. Glad we got to hang out :)