I've wanted to document "our first place" for awhile now. Its been nice that i've have 3 months off to get it all settled :) But, I am on "break" no longer and will be going back into the work force Monday. No more "stay at home wife"!
For those of you that live far away, or have not been invited to our "cave of love yet" here is a sneak peak. (We call it our cave of love because our ONLY windows look out to a GINORMOUS rock wall, which blocks most light available to our little apartment...hence, cave of love)
10 years ago


16 comments:
I think the cave looks lovely. Where are you working?
You are amazing!! You have great taste. I love what you have done with your "Cave of Love". Seriously. No wonder you are a designing woman!! Love all the black. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It really does look nice!
cave of love... hm. i like your coral accent in you bathroom by the way.
Why Krystle, I believe we have the same exact coffee table. And my favorite picture was the one of Brett. He looked like he was hyperventilating over something on his computer while his wife was happily taking pictures around him. Overall the place looks beautiful, as always with anything Krystle has touched.
If you saw pics of our first place together, I would be so embarrassed. I would call it the "cardboard box of ghetto love." Your place is gorgeous! Wish I could come over to visit. Is that the apartment you lived in with Sally?
your cave looks awesome! you are a talented designer!
Nice place! Beautifully designed of course. Congrats on scoring a job!
Excited to come to the "Cave of Love" tomorrow. Will you serve me breakfast on your fancy china & crystal?
yay, your place looks so nice! Congrats on the job as well, where are you going to be?
Beautiful, K. Though I was worried when I saw the title "Cave of Love" over a photo of your bed... So thanks for not going all "This is where the magic happens" on us. ;)
...will you make my home pretty?? What is the secret to this loveliness?!
Okay that is not fair. You are newly weds. You should have to live a little more ghetto than that. Your place looks great! Crystal you are on talented girl!
Love it! I wish I had your style!!! My home seams like a hodge podge of items compared to yours! Hope the new job went well today.
Umm... I love it! Can you help me out in the future when I have a cave of my own?
SO CUTE!!!! Where are you working now?
you are crazy. I hope that you dont get too into the cave thing and start lighting mood torches. Thats just dangerous.
your love and superb placement of all your random underwater sea treasures, just made me smile.
the love cave is truly a sight to behold. I wish I could bring brigitte over to see her point her finger at every single thing in the room. (thats basically her favorite game as of late..)
and I do have to say, that baby in the pack pack in the post below could very well have been yours. Honestly, you can probably save that pic and compare it to your own family shot 7 years from now and they might be hauntingly similar.....
Post a Comment