Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Poor Baby Husband



My husband is so healthy...in the morning. He makes us delicious healthy smoothies that contain "everything your body needs for the whole day." He makes me a "girl one" and then adds some broccoli and makes himself a "boy one". They are delicious and include:
-frozen berries
-yogurt
-spinach
-carrots
-milk
-oj
-flax seed
-emergen-C
-honey
Yes, I actually eat this...and it doesn't taste like vegetables (it definitely does with the broccoli). I love it and I love that he makes it every morning. But a couple of days ago he had a little accident....oh poor baby! The smoothie went all over our kitchen and he had to start all over. I thought it was HILARIOUS!






Side note...when I neglect to cut Brett's hair this is the result....annoying hair twisting...URKKKK!!! I have learned my lesson...shorter hair, more frequent hair cuts. :)


7 comments:

Maren said...

I can't believe you eat that, I'm so proud of you both. Good thing you guys are so healthy over there. And just in case your kitchen floor wasn't getting "everything it needs" for the day, it got its own little dose.

Darcie said...

I wish my hubby made any attempt to be even 10% that healthy. Way to go!

Kathleen said...

its good he has you to take care of him :)

Lori said...

This actually looks like a murder scene. Brett, will you please come and be my chef or at least teach my man some culinary skills.

Steve-O said...

As a husband, I've always been offended by those commercials that advertise cleaning products and say something to the affect of: "How can you keep up with messes in your house made by your.... kids? dogs?... HUSBANDS?"

Brett, don't follow the stereotype! :-D

Sondra said...

I did not know that smoothies have a gender. Interesting. This could bring up several questions about which kind I should drink and what that means.
From the looks of the kitchen that was quite an accident.

Tasha said...

Wow, that was quite the mess. Sounds like a yummy breakfast every day though! Love that you have "girl" ones and "boy" ones.