I got to meet my mommie half-way in Temecula this week. When I'm with my mom I go into, what I like to call, "flop mode". I am just so relaxed, because I know that when I'm with my mom I don't have to worry about taking care of myself, she'll take care of me. Its SO nice to flop once in awhile.
My flop day with my mom included lunch at Rosa's Cafe, Ensign Bookstore, Target shopping for "essentials", mall shopping for other summer "essentials", an entertaining and totally inappropriate movie entitled "Dance Flick", and we topped it off with CPK. My I felt SO spoiled on many different levels. My mom just says that I'm "well taken care of". But really I just lucked out in the mom department.
10 years ago


8 comments:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. maybe thats why our moms are friends. :)
You really did luck out in the mom department. And by the way, I feel very honored to be in your top three "alternate moms".
I just caught up on your blog...boy have I missed out on a lot of happenings. Your "the Montgomery" now. You considered being a florist...and most terrifying of all, youve turned into a healthy breakfast person???? I think I need to come to sandiego. oh wait, I am. THATS RIGHT. We're coming for a visit. I dont know when, sometime late june or early july.
get ready....
Oh, that was a nice post and it's not even my birthday. Thanks Krystle Annie I had a great day with you too.
I am glad you got a nice day out with your Mom. I always like time with my Mom too. Love it infact.
This is such a cute picture of you and Mom!!! Next time will you guys take me???
I know what you mean about mom. My favorite is when mine comes to stay after I have a baby. Not sure I could do it otherwise. ;)
Sometimes you just need a good flop!
Post a Comment