Monday, May 18, 2009

TEAM Brett vs. TEAM Krystle

Everyone,
Thank you all for your heartfelt comments about what do to with MY blog address. I was amazed at how many people had some sort of opinion about it. It was great to hear all your thoughts, on this heated topic.

Brett was surprised at how many people were TEAM Brett. He was sure that the results would be skewed in my favor, but it really was pretty 50/50. So, thank you for him...even though he will never be able to thank you, because he NEVER blogs!

We were just debating again about the blog and he said that I shouldn't be allowed to put "The Montgomery's" at the top of the blog, but instead should just put "The Montgomery"...this isn't a blog that represents both of us.

So here is MY final statement: This is the blog about our little Montgomery Family though MY eyes.
(And a statement from a friend: A blog address is not equivalent with a temple sealing...so funny and so true!)

So, if you were TEAM Brett my condolences.
If you are TEAM Krystle congrats, you will NOT have to change my address on your blog!

Funny Side Note:
(Brett just read the blog and saw that I decided that I won...he said fine he would start his own blog, that in NO way represents me. Below are some of his ideas that were semi-appropriate enough to post publicly).

www.man-who-does-not-design-or-have-estrigen.blogspot.com
www.male-blue-eyed-guy-who-surfs.blogspot.com
www.guy-that-plays-basketball-and-fixes-things.blogspot.com
www.brett-does-not-have-female-genitals.blogspot.com

Nice....
So, look for one of these coming real soon...or not :)


(This picture, just because its funny and Brett is "sad" about this decision)

7 comments:

Lori said...

One word for Brett - BLOGZILLA!

Jamie said...

If Brett were to blog, then it would be different. That's funny actually, to think of him blogging without you. Think of all the cute comments he and his guy friends could leave on each other's blogs.

Tasha said...

You two totally crack me up. I laughed out loud when I realized you actually changed it to "The Montgomery" Love you two!!

Sondra said...

If brett starts a blog I will follow it. Can't wait.

Kathleen said...

Thank you krys. That has probably been the most helpful opinion yet. and by the way, I like brett's last choice for a blog address. that way, we'll all be clear on it.

sara said...

You guys are funny! Sorry Brett that you lost (even though I had voted for Krystal!) You're still my cuz through and though but sometimes girls just rule. :)

joyous said...

Hey there Krystle!! I'm with you on the blog. I call it the "Henshaw Family", but really it's mine. However, Jim does keep regular tabs on it and comments when he feels the need. ;)

Love, the blog so far!