Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How about a little good news?

I was just watching Oprah...and there were all these stories about people working hard, fulfilling their dreams, and other people opening their hearts to help others fulfill their dreams. It was truly INSPIRATIONAL!

I thought right now, especially in this "economy" (it seems like we here that word ALL THE TIME) it is SO refreshing to hear stories of people not giving up on dreams, serving others, and helping to make this world a nicer place for all of us to live. I am finding it so easy right now to get bogged down with "what if this bad thing happens" or "oh no, that bad thing DID happen"...I am in desperate need of a little GOOD NEWS for a change!

So my idea is this:
Wouldn't it be great if there was a website that was purely dedicated to inspirational and motivational stories and just some random good news?!?! I say YES it would be fantastic. I would love to get a little pick me up throughout the day and get my attitude back on track. A little hope and dream fulfillment never hurt anyone!

My first bit of good news:
I live 10 minutes from here....



So, if anyone has some GOOD NEWS feel free to share...I promise to LOVE it! And it might inspire others to think of OR create their own good news...

PS: I found these "Good News" websites. They seem to be on the right track :)

www.happynews.com
www.goodnewsnetwork.org

2 comments:

Lori said...

Krystle, what I have always loved about you is your positive attitude. Even if you get down you are right back up the next day. Here is my good news...I tivo Extreme Home Makeovers and watched it on Sunday. I always cry but this time I felt like I had been to a funeral. A couple adopted 7 children from China all with disabilities. The father ended up with a brain tumor and died after the house was finished. Very sad but I went away feeling so grateful for my health and uplifted that there are so many people doing good for others in this world!

Sondra said...

Ok - here's my good news. Heavenly Father answers our prayers all of the time. Even when it is just trivial stuff. I have a great husband, great kids, and great friends. Thanks for being one of them.