(I made this for my mom...and was SO proud all weekend and considered being a florist)
We were lucky enough to go to the desert this past weekend and be spoiled by my parents (And hopefully we were able to spoil my mom a little, since it was Mother's day). We relaxed by the pool...and I even got in, which is a rarity (but not to far of a leap when it's 100 degrees outside). We went to dinner, watched things like "the best of Amy Pohler" etc.
BUT the main attraction was the voice of my little brother. Yes, we got to hear his sweet voice all the way from New Jersey. Brett joked that my mom wasn't even going to notice that we were coming home because she was SO excited for Trevor's call. Partially true...the sibling that lives far away and can never calls home, does somehow end up being perfect and the favorite. But, i'm ok with this, because i know that once I start pumping out grand kids I will once more retain the title of favorite *(note).
LOVE YOU MOMMIE!!! (Even though I might only be your 2nd or 3rd fav right now :)
*(note)Brett and I are NOT planning on having children ANY time soon.
(Brett does have the nicest bottom in the world...but please don't come up to him randomly and pinch it, that would be awkward)
10 years ago


11 comments:
Nice but grab. Happy Mother's Day to Brett, I guess. ;) We miss you. Let's get together (yeah yeah yeah).
Sorry. That should be BUTT GRAB, not "but grab," above.
if we can't pinch his butt randomly, can we do it if we warn him?
Yes, he must be warned...unless you're his wife :)
I'm confused, is this post about me or Brett? Maybe if I had a better "butt" I would get more props.
when i read how you considered being a florist, i could totally see you saying it and laughing! ha
p.s. i've grabbed brett's butt before.
peter's being honest. it made me uncomfortable how often he pinched Brett's bottom.... especially during institute classes...
it was fun to see pictures of your family... until I realized your dad was in none of them. then i was just sad.
Looks like it was a nice Mother's Day! I am glad you got to go :) We sported it with all the other Montgomery's. It was a nice Mother's day for me!
1. it baffles me how your gorgeous brunette/asian haired mother produced albino/blonde offspring.
2. You look incredibly skinny (you B&%$!) (is that too inappropriate for blogger???)
3. Gabe suggested camping for my birthday and all I could think was - NO. Not without Krystle and Ben there hearing us make out at 2 am. GO TEAM!
4. I really wish you would have a baby soon. Then you could join the rest of us losers who spend our days drying our tears with our skinny jeans that we intend to yardsale in order to buy baby leggings and trendy hair items. Its a sad sad baby obsessed world we are living in.
5. It would fill me with joy if you got a black haired baby. Like, props for Lori.
Post a Comment