Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Magical



That's right, disneyland. We met my fam there...but you really can't tell. We decided to take pictures of ourselves kissing instead. Go figure. It was quite the whirlwind going from 8-11pm. But, it, was, AWESOME! We will definitely use our passes post-work/school again, totally worth it.

10 comments:

Kat said...

Very magical :) I'm so jealous...I wanna go to DISNEYLAND!!

Darcie said...

me too, me too! I want DLand!

Lori said...

You're fam is probably passed out on the bench somewhere.

Steve and Jenna said...

Nice. Steve and I have finally settled on the dates for our Disneyland trip 2009. After HIS conflict messed up our going on MY birthday this year (which is practically unforgivable) I made him almost sign in blood that he would take me before 2009 was up. I'm very excited. And maybe because I've subtly been mentioning it for an entire year, Steve is giving me two days there!! Yay! I can't wait to kiss in front of castles just like Krystle. You're so inspiring.

joyous said...

Sweet! You guys are too cute. We are heading down tomorrow, but plan to make a full day of it! It's the first time all five of us are going together. Rachel's going to get her ears! I'm not sure who is more excited: me or the girls?!?!?!

Tasha said...

FUN FUN FUN!! How come it was open until 11pm? Love it! We went on Monday :)

Allana said...

I have an annual pass! If you come again, let me know! Jenna, keep me posted!

Sondra said...

I'm enjoying the thought of your mother passed out on a bench somewhere. I want to kiss wenditto in front of the magic castle.

sara said...

it definately is a "magical" place!

Unknown said...

ahhhh. Now let me shoot myself in the face.

Disneyland AND kissing? Im waiting for the announcement in 2 months that you are harboring a tiny little souvenir. Just dont name her ariel and we'll be good. It looks like you guys truly did have a 'magical' time.