Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brett

Tomorrow is mine and Brett's "all-important" 6 months anniversary :) So, I thought I'd take a second to brag about my husband. First, he puts up with my "stares of death", is so fun to be around, does things for me all the time...just for fun. He's so good in fact that his brother overheard all the things he had done for me one day and said, "Why did you do all that, are you in the doghouse or something?" To which my humble husband replied, "No I'm just a freaking good husband." And that pretty much sums it up...I have a freaking good husband.

(Just wanted to include this pic of an old-school boat in SD Harbor, from when we went on a friend's boat a couple of weeks ago. San Diego is so great.)

7 comments:

Darcie said...

freaking awesome husbands are the best! you guys are SO beautiful. congrats on 6 months :)

Sondra said...

You're a lucky girl. But then, he's pretty lucky too.

Kathleen said...

im glad he makes you happy. what a freaking good husband. :)

Tasha said...

Happy 6 month anniversary!! Brett is a pretty great guy :)

Emily said...

freaking good husband = freaking good dad when the time comes... Good pick!

Lori said...

He is also a freaking good son-in-law to go with my freaking good daughter!

Allana said...

The fact that you found a man who will put up with your "stares of death" gives me hope for my future. :) Thank you for that.