Monday, August 31, 2009

We love you Avery!



Our little baby special one, niece Avery, has turned one. Her birthday was "magical" too ;)

This party was awesome! My sis in law Cass sent out the CUTEST invites and made the party favors to match.

We had cupcakes, and one of the best parts was seeing her dive her face right into the frosting, so fun.




We love Avery. That's pretty much what we say about 1,007 times a day when we are with our cute little cupcake. Can you blame us?


I couldn't resist posting this one from our avery photo shoot.




PS: I found the adorable (if I do say so myself) little shirt Avery is wearing. I just couldn't resist, it has cupcakes on it...AND the party was cupcake themed, too ridiculous!!! (luckily Cass had the perfect matching cupcake clip...so meant to be)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Such a fun and cute party. I thought Cass did such a cute job. I love the shirt you gave her! It was perfect for the party :) It was fun getting to see you guys and visit.

Unknown said...

Are you aware that your very first sentence of this post- makes you sound ridiculously Asian? Oh I am still laughing!!!!

And Avery IS adorable - AND she put Brig's party to shame. Damn over achiever moms with their cupcake hair clips!!!!! CRAP I need to step. it. up.

Lori said...

She is a cutie pie. I think she looks like Collin. I like that highchair. They sure didn't have cool ones like that when I had children, at least for you and Trev. What about the over achiever aunt Krystle who bought the cupcake shirt, but, it is so cute and perfect!

Sondra said...

I can't blame you for saying that you love her 1,007 times a day. She is very cute, especially with the perfect shirt from her very thoughtful aunt. (who, by the way, doesn't sound Asian to me.)

Cass said...

We love you special happy ones too! Your post was so cute. Maybe I should just send people a link to your blog so they can check out her bday. I guess I'm not the over achiever mom I thought I was :(