I love going to Eden, UT every year with the fam. I love it so much I almost want to re-dact the promise I made to Brett when we got married, that I will never make him move to Utah.
(Poor little daddy had food posioning)
10 years ago
I love going to Eden, UT every year with the fam. I love it so much I almost want to re-dact the promise I made to Brett when we got married, that I will never make him move to Utah.
(Poor little daddy had food posioning)
Posted by Designing Woman at 3:19 PM
6 comments:
question, is that the lake we went jet skiing on with you guys??
COME TO UTAH!! You can move in with Ben & me. he he he We can eat green jello all the time and scrapbook together.
That is Pineview reservoir, right? I do love the outdoors of UT.
I swear, you do a lot of playing and vacationing. Do you really have a job?
Eden + Lori = HAPPY. Some day I will be living there in the summer that is... Yes, Kathleen that is the lake you went to with us.
Why does your fam think food poisoning is a fun family vacation tradition? Sashes to all food poisoning victims!
So fun!! I love good family outtings. That did look like a lot of fun :)
That is a fun place, especially since we went with your family. (awww) Your dad is not looking good. Did he drag himself out of bed and just couldn't make it any further?
Post a Comment