Monday, February 1, 2010

24

Just in case you thought I forgot, I totally didn't. On January 12th Brett turned the big 2-4!!! We are the same age now, and I won't be a "cougar" again until August, yeah!
The festivities included, cake and ice cream party with friends and a date night to Shakespeare pub for some good ol' english food....yum.
Brett, we are so glad you were born!


**Disclaimer these photos were taken with a camera phone (my regular camera is not actually this bad)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww Happy Birthday Brett. Thanks for taking care of my K. We love you guys.

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Brett!! (A little late)

Lori said...

I know you both are more beautiful than these pictures. Brett looks a little vampire like in the eyes which kind of goes with the whole twilight themed year. Documenting the birthday is important however. HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY BRETT!

Sondra said...

Happy Birthday Brett! I don't really understand how the phone booth fits into the night...but if you two like phone booths that's ok with me.