
At any particular time there are at AT LEAST 3 pairs of shoes strewn about my house. The culprit...my sweet husband. At first, this annoyed me greatly. Now, I have come to accept it. And on my very best days, I find it sort of adorable. When we don't see each other very much on the weekdays it's a cute reminder that seems to say "Brett Was Here."
10 years ago


3 comments:
You're so cute. Way to be a good wife. And those shoes crack me up. mostly because I know how much Brett loves shoes too!
Grateful you are looking at the positive here. Kassidy said the other day that she wished Brett was her same shoe size because she would like to have all his van options.
There's always shoes strewn about the house and my husband is the culprit too! I love how you accepted it. I have too!
Post a Comment