
(Michelle pictured above)
Although Jake is not my "heart of hearts", he probably went up a few notches in my book after this last episode, because he Weeded Though the Girl Crap!! However, the crying episode before bunji jumping, was pretty embarrassing. So that brought him down a few notches. So, really he's probably at about the same level of notches as he was last week :)
-I have decided that Michelle is bi-polar. And I could not be happier that Jake got rid of her. AND I'm even " more happier" that he didn't wait for the rose ceremony. He couldn't stand to look at her for one more minute...hilarious.
-Does Jake not realize that Vienna is cross-eyed?? Am I the only one who sees this???
-After the last episode I really liked Allie. But, now...I feel like she's sort of a jerk. She has been so mean to Vienna...and I don't even like Vienna or her eyes (or is this just what the editing people want us to think Allie=mean, I dunno)
-Elizabeth: YES! So true Jake, some people don't kiss for religious reasons, cool. But, she is raunchy and not like that AT ALL. I'm so glad Jake realized she was just messin with him.
-2nd most uncomfortable moment of the night Michelle's choppy speach, "I, am, here- to-find-love...and get, married." Lame-o
-1st most awkward-est moment of the night, Jake and Michelle's kiss...ewwwww
-Still lovin Tenley...but the question now is: Is she too good for Jake?
10 years ago


4 comments:
How about next week we have a Bachelor party? Hyrum hates watching it. And by the way, I totally agree with you about Vienna. I can totally see her cross eyes! And I really like Allie but I agree with you that she is kinda a bully in that episode. And definitely the best moment of the episode was Michelle leaving! Good bye weirdo!
I must be as crazy as these girls because bachelor blogs are my heart of hearts right now. Can we talk about Gia's botox lips? When she said the line "you, are calling meee out" with those big fake lips I wanted to take them and put them up over her head. Also, maybe Elizabeth and Michelle could get a 2 fur 1 deal on some therapy. Coo-coo pants!!!
Haha. I love your insights. but we need to watch together! Does Brett watch? Probably not. matt likes to insert awkward funny comments quite frequently throughout. Michelle...wow... C-R-A-Z-Y!
i dont even have to watch the show because i know you will hi light the exact thoughts i would have had. Although Im going to go set my dvr right now to catch the last few episodes because you have reignited my love of cross eyed stuttering whorish girl drama. hmmm. sad to think ive missed out on so much.
Post a Comment