The Bachelor, is back.
After a hard day at work there is nothing more comforting then coming home, putting on a polar bear robe and realizing The Bachelor is available on Hulu.
I sat down and rewarded myself with Part 1 AND Part 2 of the Season Premiere of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of a Dove" (or something cheesy like that). I have a love/hate relationship with the bachelor. But, generally the rule is if I watch more than 5 minutes I'm in for the season.
Thoughts:
-What is with the SUPER serious girl that cried...on the FIRST NIGHT????
-Do they make the Bachelor keep certain girls on for drama?
-Jake, really, the Paris Hilton wanna be?
-I'm glad one of the girls made a comment about the excessive cleavage, because really, it was out of control tonight.
-What was with Jillian and Ed showing up, they came on like they were life long friends, but really it was just awkward.
-I like Tenley.
The "This Season On The Bachelor" preview was amazing. What could make Jake so mad that he would kick a latern? I don't know but I can't WAIT to find out.
10 years ago


10 comments:
I really like Ellie (or maybe it was Ella). But Tenley is one of my favorites also. I just did not like her crying so much. That is one thing I cannot stand about the show is all the freaking crying! Come on ladies- suck it up!
I have a love/hate relationship with that show too. Rick thinks the show totally makes the bachelor pick dramatic girls to stay but I don't agree... if you ever find out let us know!
HAHAHA!!!! I love it! I always set my TiVo to record DWTS an extra 10 minutes. This is so I can watch the first 10 minutes of the Bachelor (which usually airs right after). Usually the recap of the week before and the tease for that episode is all I need to stay in the loop and I don't have to watch all the cleavage and crying. ;) Enjoy the season!
Damn you hulu and all your glorious free tv!
Let me explain to you why Jake gave the cry baby girl a rose. She is Jake in a girls body. Fur sure! If you saw the bachelorette last season Jake was a crying baby boy. He understands her or in other words she received the sympathy rose. I do like men in uniforms even if they do cry a little. I like Elizabeth... Tenley needs a clip for her bangs and then she is in my top 3. It is pretty crazy how the bachelor is like Dr. Pepper to me - i like it and can't stop!
Maybe I should watch this show. I'm trying to guess who Tenley is by looking at their bangs.
This is Kassidy- Krystle, Krystle, Krystle, I feel the exact way about everything you just said. Everthing that you just said that's your favorite things, is my favorite things. I loved Tenley from the beginning even before I heard her story and she was a disney princess! That definitly put her up there.I liked Jullian and Ed coming though. A little confused about why he got so mad becuase that looked like it could never happen and also who was the girl that cheated with a producer or something!? Anyways this is gonna be a good season no doubt.
You crack me up! I totally watched The Bachelor for the first few seasons. I haven't since but that doesn't mean if it wasn't infront of me I wouldn't watch it too!
What?! I didn't know you are a bachelor fan. Matt and I are already enjoying this dramatic season. I like Tenley. He likes Elizabeth. Happy watching!
So i'm getting sucked into this show. The first few weeks have been pretty eventful! Kind of crazy!
Post a Comment