Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower


There was an alphabet theme. So cute!







My beautifully pregnant friend Alice...oh, one can only hope to look like her when pregnant.

The talented baby shower-throwers. They made/grew everything at the shower...I am still in awe at their Martha-ness.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! Love all the decor! You guys are so talented.

Malerie said...

syd was telling me you know this website to edit the photos. Did you do that here? I like it! Thanks again for all your help. It was a fun afternoon!

Carly said...

Oh my heavens, that is darling. I love, love, love the alphabet theme!

Mauri said...

Super cute party!

Jamie said...

So cute! I love baby showers--throwing and going. Why do I live so far away from you, by the way? I miss you!

Unknown said...

umm....A is for ADORABLE?

Im kinda glad you live so far away so when I steal these ideas people around Idaho think Im a GENIUS!

Lori said...

Cute idea! Where is the close up pic of your ABC sugar cookies?

Tasha said...

Now that is a good babyshower!! Love the whole thing. Seriously. Love the food. The decorations. The favors. I love a good party. Happiness. Glad you got to do that. Fun!