Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Evalyn



YES!! I finally met Evalyn. I LOVED her and her cute simle and personality. She was fun, walking, talking jibberish. Everything you could ever want in a baby. I'm SO glad Matt and Kat came to La Jolla. They are such good friends and so fun. I'm glad we were together the day Kathleenie got engaged (kinda cute to be with your childhood friend). Anyway they are awesome, I'm so lucky to have friends with such an adorable daughter.


We were all laughing about something and Evalyn just poped her little head up from her crib and starting laughing with us. She likes to party :)

6 comments:

Tasha said...

She is a cutie :)

Whitney and Blake said...

She is adorable!!! It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend too :)

Sondra said...

I didn't know that they got to see you guys! I'm so glad! Evalyn is a fun girl....and you look great holding a baby. :)

Kassidy Jackman said...

Evalyn is adorable! It's crazy that Katheen is engaged!

Kathleen said...

thanks for the shout out.. :) glad you got to see little evalyn.

Darcie said...

i'm jealous of this so-called evalyn little person. not only is she beyond adorable, but she got to party with you in the san diego sunshine. next time, can i be that her?