Friday, July 16, 2010

Bachelorette- Chris's Dad

I know its been a while but I HAVE to comment about this week, because it was the all important "Home Town Dates".

Kirk: Totally mid west. A friend of mine said she thought Kirk's mom was trying to look like a 13 year old girl, with braces, and bleached hair. The dad obviously very scary at first that then surprisingly there was a pretty good heart to heart with Ali at the end. But clearly this was not the ideal fam choice.

Roberto: Overall fine. The dad brought up some great points about careers, and I've decided that Roberto needs a stay at home mom, not career girl Ali. But, Ali does heart Roberto.

Chris: Oh, where do I even begin! I am in LOVE with Chris's dad! Don't you just want to shrink him down and put him in your pocket. So, kind, loving, welcoming and full of wisdom...what a cool father-in-law to have?! I mean I like my dad, a lot, and I don't know if he's as warm etc. as Chris's dad. Does anyone have a dad like Chris's dad? I've never met one.

Frank: Oh, Frank. I can't even look at you, for two reasons. One I know you break Ali's heart, do to the way too revealing previews. Second, what is with the super low cut shirt?! I mean your family looked really normal, did you dad or sister not think to say little too metro Frank. Guess not. That's probably why he still lives at home.

Final Thoughts: I am beginning to think that Chris is way to good for Ali, Roberto is not the right fit, and Franks a over analytical jerk. So, unfortunately I'm not too hopeful for the final rose ceremony. I really hope i'm proven wrong, or else I've wasted at least 50 hours of my life I'll never get back.

PS: Jake is a jerk. Did you ever think Jake would make Vienna look normal?

*Also here's a link to my friends blog, a little male perspective on the whole Bachelorette situation (very funny)
http://matthewweed.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Lori said...

I wish Chris' Dad would adopt all of us right now! Glad we were able to watch this episode side by side. Ali is going to be in a sh@$ mess in Tahiti I think she hearted Frank the most.

Malerie said...

I couldn't agree with you more on everything. I actually got teary eyed watching Chris's dad. I think Ali likes the idea of Chris but she's not that into him and you're right - he deserves better. So who will it be? No one? Franks a jerk. I think Kirk might have worked and Frank led on Ali this long so Kirk went home. And that shirt. Oh boy. I really don't know what will happen and the sad part is Im not very optimistic about it.

joyous said...

Jake is a jerk. I didn't watch all of the Bachelor, but I did watch him on DWTS. He tried to hide his jerkiness, but it kept showing through. Not even the producers could make him look good. I felt badly for his dance partner.

Kathleen said...

we ALL had your same thoughts. I LOVE chris and definitely think he is WAY too good for Ali. Does anyone else agree that Ali's relationship with Roberto is totally shallow? As much as I like the guy, she only likes him because he's hot.
Frank is nothing but a loser.
I don't understand why she likes him the most.

Kassidy Jackman said...

Same exact thoughts. i <3 Chris and hope he is the next bachelor, frank is crazy eyed low cut shirt meanie now, roberto is cute and that's it... can't wait for tonight! the suspense is killing me!

Sondra said...

You said it all. Chris is too good, Roberto is too hot, and Frank is too weird. Actually, even though we couldn't understand why she seemed to like Frank best we sort of thought they deserved each other.

lisa c. said...

love chris too. i'm not sure what she's looking for. i can't tell if she's faking it a little with chris or what. guess we'll see on monday!

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY