Monday, June 28, 2010

Trevor!!!

Well, first of all, I'm sorry I didn't write about the Bachelorette. But lets be honest, the tattoo reveal was a let down, as was Kirk's "horror story". But I can't wait to watch this weeks episode, where there is a dissenter, with a (Gasp!) girlfriend.

So, my baby bro came home from his mission, and its pretty dang cool. He's tall, handsome, spiritual and going to BYU (hint hint: just is case Whitney knows anybody super cool). I love being able to call him anytime I want. I am so proud of my brother and his service in New Jersey. Love you Trev!



(No that's not really two Trev's, its me and Brett...my mom is pretty creative :)

There were about 7 people (who were of the older, retired variety) at Palm Springs Airport. They loved us with our signs and faces of my brother, probably the highlight of their week.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad i get to see him in fall! Its been too long!

Lori said...

That is a very cute picture of you and Brett with Trev. See you Friday - par-tay!

Kassidy Jackman said...

we have the best family, i am not gonna lie, i mean i could hang out with you guys all the time! can't wait to see you!

Sondra said...

You guys do have (one of) the best families. I'm so glad you're all together again. Great pictures.

Megan said...

Yay!! So exciting!! You guys are so fun, miss you!

Whitney and Blake said...

Dang he is tall, handsome, and spiritual!!! We will definitely need to set him up with some ladies! I love the face masks too-so fun!!!

Matt said...

YOUR LACK OF RECENT BACHELORETTE COMMENTARY DISAPPOINTS ME. THAT IS ALL.

(miss you guys a lot!)