Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bachelorette - Kasey

i can not begin to express the joy that filled my heart as i watched the events unfold before my eyes last night. Kasey, Kasey, Kasey!!!! He made this THE most entertaining episode, probably ever.

Between the impromptu songs and his famous 'I'm here to guard and protect your heart' line, I just could not be happier.

And WHY the tat? I get it, you're a heart protector, but do you literally have to get a heart on your sleeve? No, you don't. I think my new fav Chris L said it best, when he said "That sucks for him, because now, for the rest of his life, he's going to be the bachelorette heart tattoo guy." Seriously Chris L....Seriously!!! What was he thinking?! Oh my. The best part about this was that he didn't even have the cajones to show the tat to Ali. She STILL doesn't know the extent of his crazy! AND she gave him a rose...because of candy, what that his moment of redemption, CANDY!?!?

This weeks episode did prove for me though that Justin (The Wrestler) isn't here "for the right reasons". Because he was WAY to excited to expose Kasey (as crazy as he may be), and he doesn't seem that into Ali just more the game and looking cool in front of the other guys.

Frank, I've really grown to love the past few episodes, despite the intense eyes, he does seem to have kind of a cool connection with Ali.

Roberto, hot body, its true...even when he's wearing a lion king diaper. They definitely shared something there, not quite sure what it was...

Chris L., has a fond place in my heart after this week. Was it the soup, the flowers, or the sexy kiss on the roof top, I'm not sure. But all I know is I'm team Chris L. :)

Yes!!! I LOVE this show!

Yep, that's the photo I chose to be on my blog....

11 comments:

Jay-Dub said...

Amen!
All I can say is Kasey = psycho! What did he say after song on the lawn? Something like "Heh heh. Yeah. That's pretty intense stuff." Bahahhaha!

Kathleen said...

I LOVE roberto! he has always been my favorite, but right after him is Chris L.
but tell me this.. whats your take on Kirk? personally, I think either he or Chris L will win and roberto will be the next bachelor.
as far as Kasey goes, you said it all-- total weirdie. every time he started singing we started laughing completely uncontrollably.

Tiffany said...

Can I just tell you how much I look forward to your weekly reviews on the show? You are so hilarious. Almost as funny as the show! We should throw a final rose party!

Malerie said...

I am still at a loss of words after that episode - so bizarre, funny, and uncomfortable. I'm still a Roberto fan, but not completely sure if he should go all the way. I do really like Cape Cod. He seems real and genuine. I like Kirk too, but did you see the previews? What is he going to reveal about his past?

Lori said...

Thank you for your review earlier this week. I also loved the show very much because of the Kasey drama. When he told Ali she could jump into his heart and stay a while I about choked on my oreo ice cream sandwich. Chris L. - yes he brought it this episode. I want to go on his hometown date and meet his fam, now that's a little strange I know. Ok, so they didn't reveal the person who left on a bad note so I took it upon myself to figure it out. I had saved the very first episode and there were clips throughout. Now we know the guys better Kass and I dissected everything. We think it is Roberto that leaves on a bad note. We paused the guy leaving and he is dark and shorter which leads us to believe Roberto. Also, Kathleen is probably right about Kirk and Chris L. because they are both in Tahiti with Ali at the end. Frank doesn't seem to be there so maybe he is 3rd place. Still a fan of Frank but he is a bit dramatic and worries a lot. GO CHRIS L is all I have to say! I like his sense of humor not annoying just funny. It just may be the most dramatic rose ceremony yet in Iceland!

Kassidy Jackman said...

To funny! Chris L. is such a babe, practically perfect in every way. Kirk is a sweetheart, I can definitly sense him and Ali's chemistry. Casey is a star, way to let his talents fly (JK). Rated-R whoever he is, I don't even know his real name. Frank is a overanalyzer, but Ali is into him. And last but not least Jonathan, everyone forgets about the poor little guy who doesn't even say a word! He has really made his mark on Bacherlorette history, I mean really I will never forget him =) Keep up the updates Sis. can't wait for the next!

Kassidy Jackman said...

Woops! I mean Chris N. Jonathan is the weather man haha, boy was I sad to see him go. O and also Jesse, you were cute, but i happy that you get to go home and see your dogs =)

Lori said...

Please disregard my last insight... I was just in an office today and saw the people magazine and it had some interesting news on the bachelorette. Let's put it this way if the magazine is correct then I am wrong. I will keep it to myself because I want you all to be surprised - I was!

sara said...

I'm so glad to see Weatherman go! He was awkward in every sense of the word. Chris L - LOVE him! He totally shined this week. I'd be happy if he made it to th end. Kasey is sooooo crazy. Seriously, a tatoo??? And his songs? Such a weirdo...can't wait to see what happens next....

Matt said...

Do you think that when the Tiny Weatherman forcasts a hurricane, he asks it out loud if it really wants to be a hurricane, or if it would prefer to just go tropical storm?

Desirae said...

I love your term "Lion King diaper" So guess what? I'm totally watching this show with my non-mormon friend every week. You know, just trying to do my "missionary work." J/K. HIllarious to watch the show, then read your commentaries. Chris L. is cute. Is he the landscaper? If yes, I just wish he had a tiny bit more ambition. I didn't feel like the "I'd collect garbage to be with you," line was all that inspiring, but other than that, he's pretty cool.