
So, this past week Ali actually started going on "dates". The classic one-on-one dates and the always entertaining group dates. And of course the real highlight of the episode has to be the battle between Weatherman and Craig (ie. good vs. dangerous)
Frank:
Had the first one-on-one (he has glasses and the super intense eyes, right). So, anyway, he seemed pretty funny and capable of going with the flow, a la the broken down car and random paparazzi pics. They full on made out at the end of the date. And now frank feels they are "boyfriend and girlfriend". Many of my friends and family enjoy Frank however, maybe he falls in love too quickly and maybe his intense eyes are a sign of maybe a too intense personality.
The prediction: Makes it to #3 and get kicks off heartbroken, in the limo there will be tears because he thought their connection was so strong
Now lets get down to the nitty gritty....
Weatherman vs. Craig:
This has to be one of the most intense rivals since Ali v. Vienna :) After labeling Craig as "dangerous" I thought there were going to be some fists thrown. Alas, no, because Weatherman is a little too metro/something else. I felt like I wanted to go into that group of men making fun of him and protect him. And then, that's when I thought I shouldn't want to protect a man he should be able to protect/stand up for himself. I think Ali knows this, Weatherman isn't very manly. Craig on the other hand is a jerk, that makes other people feel bad about himself to make him feel better and serious he looks really old and slimy, not attractive. See ya Ma-Lee-A!!!
Prediction: Weatherman will go next episode, well either him or Hunter. I mean seriously...Hunter??? Who is that guy?!
I had other comments but I waited too long and yeah, they're gone now.
10 years ago


3 comments:
I thought they might keep Craig around a little longer just to keep it interesting. I can't stand the weatherman. Weenie. I did really like Jesse, but now I've decided that he swears too much and I don't like his tattoos.
Frank is Jank! - Jank as in, cool, awesome, etc. =)
Just give me one day with Frank, he is happy and I like that. I love how Frank said, "I can tell you exactly how I am doing". Who communicates like that - love it! Although, will Mr. Cape Cod please stand up, I want to get to know him better. She has to keep weatherman around he is an informer.
Post a Comment