Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Un-Obvious

I saw someone, awhile ago on their blog, create a list of un-obvious things they liked. And I thought it was kind of fun. So here's mine (feel free to share some of yours or create your own list, its pretty entertaining).

The Un-Obvious Things I like:
-Laughing until I cry
-Sea Creatures (i.e. Coral, starfish)
-Brand New Magazines with crisp pages
-Wrapping Presents
-Matching pajama sets
-The the end of ‘The Bachelor’ when they say “Next week on the Bachelor”…YES, bring on the preview!!
-Brett’s Health smoothies. It’s like your body says, “thank you.”
-Games…and I REALLY like winning them
-I long hot shower
-MSN, I feel so informed/connected when I’m stuck in my box at work
-Gwyneth Paltrow
-Houses with shutters
-Putting on my makeup with brushes, I know, weird. But I feel like a pro makeup artist.

The Un-Obvious Things I don’t:
-Heavy breathers
-Finishing a good book (I actually get really sad)
-My father in law’s name (Dick)...a little awkward, probably because I’m so immature.
-When I think about something all day and I'm so excited to do it when I get home, and then BOOM, surprise we’re not able to do that thing anymore; sudden change of plans, no bueno.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I pretty much new everything on your unobvious list that you like but the unobvious list you don't like is what cracked me up. One more thing I thought of for your unobvious like list is you like hats but rarely wear them. An unobvious dislike is you don't like cantaloupe at all. Kass and I will have to make our lists. Good idea!

Sondra said...

Good list. I like putting on my make-up with brushes too. I'll have to think about my list.

Kat said...

Hilarious. I love your list. Funny thing, Evalyn is a way heavy breather...or maybe it's panting, cause she is often compared to a dog. Hopefully she grows out of it one day.

Whitney and Blake said...

That is such a fun idea! Very entertaining too!

Kassidy Jackman said...

Love the list, especially when you said the part about the smoothie, it's like your body is saying... thankyou =)

Unknown said...

One correction - it IS completely OBVIOUS that you like random underwater/sea decor. (and the name dick, because really - who likes that name??? it IS awkward! or else I am immature too :)

Jamie said...

Richard is a perfectly good name. Why, why, whyyyy choose Dick? How about Rick? Ricky? Rich? If you want to go crazy, how about Ricardo? I have never understood...

Lori said...

Ok, I keep thinking about this... You and Sondra are weird that you love putting on make-up with brushes. Is there some hidden meaning to this? hmmmmmmm The artsy side of you gals?

joyous said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard I cried. You are awesome, Krystle!!! (In an obvious way!)