Sunday, September 19, 2010

I want to do THIS

I found this painter and textile designer's work and kinda fell in love. Now I want to try and do it. It looks easy right :)

If you want to read more click here.




8 comments:

Jamie said...

So pretty! I love the vibrant colors and soft edges. You should totally do it.

Tasha said...

That is cool. You should try it.

Audrie said...

I want you to be on design star. Of course, then you would win and then you could do whatever you wanted.

sara said...

Oh I love it! You should definantly try it!

Steve and Jenna said...

Yes, Krystle. My mom (Audrie) and I have talked about this several times. You really need to be on Design Star. And we've decided that since you are so cute, they would always have the camera on you. And I think you'd be good and being nice but then sometimes mean to like a defective team mate. You'd be perfect!

Lori said...

I agree with Jenna. Go big or go home! Devine Design is right up your alley. I'll be your assistant that gets you everything you need and makes sure people don't mess with you. (say that in a southern accent please)

Sondra said...

i like the stripes.

Whitney and Blake said...

That looks awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out!