Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kid Culture



Ok, so, I don't have kids. But, my sis-in-law Cass does (three adorable ones might I add, one of them is pictured above...and actually you can see two little blonde toe heads in the background, those are her boys), and she and few others have started a pretty wonderful blog about introducing kids to "big culture in little bites". And, since I've been back at school I am all about promoting art and culture :). This blog really has some awesome ideas...so, check it out!
Kid Culture

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Very cute blog. Thanks for the info.

Tasha said...

I just love that picture of you and Avery. Off to check out the blog.

Lori said...

Remember I will take your kids to the aquarium and the zoo. You can do the art/history museum thing. I do like your new haircut very fun and fresh. Don't take offense to Angela I didn't say you had her face.

Cass said...

Thanks for the shout out!