Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lots of Things


Its been awhile. I've just been indulging in the laziness of summer.

Its sad, and a bit embarrassing to admit, but I don't know how I'm going to go back to school (which is only a few days a week). I'm too used to my "do whatever I want, everyday, for three months" - thing. I know quite a rough life.

Here's what we've been up to.


I went to Mt. Pleasant Utah and saw my sweet Great-Grandma Staker.

I went to the Padres Baseball game with my two favorite guys: Brett and My Dad!



We had a bridal shower for our future sister-in-law Kayley!



Went boating with the fam and rode a tube with the sibs.

Got to hang out with our cousin Nadia from Texas.

Went to the cutest little store EVER "Dear Lizzie" with my mom and grandma (Kate you would LOVE this place).



This drink was called a "Dizzy Lizzie" and it was divine!
I played to my nostalgic side and picked a few raspberries in my grandma's yard.

Next stop my brother's wedding next week in Salt Lake!

4 comments:

Erin Collins said...

All those things look so fun! That store and drink look amazing!

Kate Call said...

alright, thats it.. you're taking me to that store!! it looks incredible, i NEED that chandelier thats hanging to the left of you in that picture IMMEDIATELY!! cute shower you threw for you soon to be SIL!!

Kate Call said...

*your :)

Tasha said...

SO MUCH FUN!! I just love you Krystal.