Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding!



We've had a bit of a celebration in my family recently. The wedding of my little bro. to Kayley Johnson (now Jackman...I'm guessing that was a pretty smooth transition, last name wise, for her, but I'll have to ask her.)

They got married in the SLC Temple and it was fab! Great weather, wonderful sealing and reception. They were happy and totally in love, which is always a good thing.

So happy for Mr. and Mrs. Trevor Jackman!

My adorable sister and cute cousin Cate.
Our good family friends the Jung's came all the way from Hawaii, it was so good to have them there.
The whole crew.
The fam. with the new addition!
Our table at the reception, not too shabby.
More cute cousins and aunts and uncles.
My dad's side of the fam.
My dad giving his speech, which was pretty hilarious. He referenced, Napoleon Dynamite, computer hardware (Kayley/Trevor 2.0), something about Kayley's brother being a policeman and how he can keep Trev in line etc. etc.

Brett also gave a speech as best man which pretty much stole the show. The rest of the evening I was getting compliments on my funny husband.
The most tender part was when my brother said a few word and got all choked up, saying that he married his best friend - so cute!

Congrats Jackman's!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I love family weddings. How fun. Congratulations to your brother and do a new sister in law. Loved all the pictures.

Kathleen said...

yay trev! So glad we could make it.

Sondra said...

I did love both of those speeches. All of the things your dad said reminded me so much of another really good, but slightly corny man I know. Congratulations to your family on a great day and a happy couple.

Whitney and Blake said...

What a beautiful wedding! That is so exciting having your family grow! PS we need to come and visit you guys again soon :)