All my dreams came true the last week of summer...my favorite little sister came to visit me!
She is seriously the coolest!
Well, just look at her. She's gorgeous, has a great sense of style and she's funny to boot!
Sadly this is the only picture that was taken from our fun-filled weekend.
Had a blast Kass, thanks for hanging out with me!


7 comments:
Lubbb you too krickle!! we should do this more often! :)
Yay for sister time! That is always the best.
So fun! I'm glad it was a fun trip!
So cute. I bet she thinks you are pretty cool too.
omgosh! She's taller than you! When did that happen? When we lived together she was still a little girl. Sheesh. Super cute!
You are such a great big sister Krystle. Thanks for being such a good example and friend to your siblings. Your little sister is not so little any more... :)
So fun that she came to visit you your last week of summer! I always look forward to getting to spend time with my sisters!
Post a Comment