I have lived in San Diego for 8 years and this year I was determined to go to Julian.
Julian is this adorable little town 1 hour outside SD where you can pick apples and such.
Brett and I went there.
But we did not pick apples.
We did however, go to an adorable little restaurant.
And, last but not least we got a famous Julian apple pie. And let me tell you, that pie it did not disappoint.
PS: Yes, we did wear matching plaid on purpose - of course Brett's idea.
Side Note: I've been a little crazy lately (with the whole pregnancy thing), maybe a little sensitive, mainly when it comes to Brett.
So, before our trip to Julian I cut Brett's hair and he looked SO handsome. And he looked really good in his plaid too. I told him I felt like I was on a date with a totally different guy. He said actually he was "Merrill" (which is his middle name and I guess also his alter ego).
So, Merrill and I had a fabulous date in Julian. He was so considerate and fun (maybe he was just extra nice to me because I threw up on the road to Julian). But, I hope Merrill and I get to meet up again soon!




8 comments:
So fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed Julian. Next time, don't forget the pie-crust cookies!! A must-have.
Hope you're feeling okay. Pregnancy is no fun at times, but there are some pretty cool parts too. ;)
oh man. I too have yearned to visit Julian. However, I will most likely never get the chance - and especially not with such a catch as Merrill. Im sorry you had to throw up on your date, but such is the life of incubating parasitic offspring....but enjoy carrying it the easier way...after it comes out you'll just want to somehow smash it back into your uterus out of sheer sleep deprivation.
What they say is true though. its all worth it in the end!
Oh Merrill. I hope he treated you as nicely as Brett does.
Sounds like a kinky date...
Well, this is just adorable!
You are so cute! I'm sorry too that you threw up. I was very mad at poor Charlie for several months about the throwing up. And the being huge. But once he came out and was adorable, well! All was forgiven! :) Feel better, and I hope Merrill knows what a catch you are. ;)
What your mom said.
I just love you two. Seriously, I really really do. I am glad it was a fun adventure. I love that you were wearing matching plaid. Make me smile. That apple pie makes me want to come try out Julian.
I am sorry you threw up on the way there. Oh, the beginning months of pregnancy are so hard. Hang in there. I hope it does not last too long. I am glad Merrill was a good date for you :)
Post a Comment