Here is what I am thinking for Buddy's room.
I'm going to make the bumper out of the animal grey, aqua, and yellow fabric.
Then, I'm going to add other elements that are not animal related so I don't have to be connected to any sort of "theme".
I'm also, mixing in some ocean/surf aspects.
I can't wait to order the fabric and start creating his room!



6 comments:
Love it all! We have that crib and its my favorite nursery item. Very cute yellow accents...I want that lamp!
Your little tiny baby belly is SO cute. I wish we could be pregnant together someday, maybe your cuteness could rub off on me and I could be fashionable by association!
So cute. I think "nesting" is one of the best parts of pregnancy :)
Super cute. I love the animals and the yellow pops. :) I can't believe you are so close!!! We are so excited for you. :) Also, you look TEENY. Amazing.
I love the bumper fabric and chevron curtains! You look great...I can't believe how close you are, hooray!
In love with that lamp! Oh, and I stalk YOU all the time too. :)
I love the pictures with the fabric/ideas for the baby's room! So exciting! I loved all the updates too with pictures. I can't believe you're already over 30 weeks! Time flies!
Post a Comment