Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Weeks

A lot has happened since we found out we are having a boy....


I'm now 30, well, almost 31 weeks pregnant and so far so good!

It feels SO close now.

Almost like I could have him any day, but hopefully not for at least 8 weeks.

Ok, this picture is a little cheesy, but you get the idea... pregnant-baby bump.



So here's what we've been up to:

Thanksgiving with my fam. just outside Zion National Park - a blast!


I had my Thesis Art Show, and graduated!


I got to see my adorable/talented sister play water polo.


Brett and I had our Annual Montgomery Christmas Party with some of our friends (and I got a new camera for graduation so my photos will hopefully improve :)


We celebrated "Fake Christmas" with the Jackman's and had a fabulous time.


Buddy had his first magical experience at Disneyland!
(We have been calling our baby Buddy, since he is currently nameless)

We celebrated actual Christmas with the Montgomery's, complete with a Mexican Fiesta for Christmas Eve at Cass and Chad's place.


And I just had to share this photo I took the other day at the beach - gotta love January in La Jolla!



2 comments:

Allana said...

Okay, you are waaaay too cute pregnant! :)

Tasha said...

I have been a BAD blogger lately. I just had the best time reading up on your blog. SO fun seeing all the pictures :)