Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boy or Girl?


We found out today that we're having.....

A BOY!!!!

There are so many reasons why we are super excited! Boys are so fun.

Now, we're off to Boston on a "Babymoon" to celebrate!


17 comments:

charlotte said...

KRYSTLE!!! i'm so pumped for you guys!!! so fantastic!!! congrats, congrats, congrats!!! have fun on your babymoon! you are the cutest pregger woman, ever!

Lori said...

BLUE - PINK We don't care what color of balloons you have we are just excited for a grandchild. Woo Hoo!

Julie said...

Hooray! This is so exciting! Boys are so sweet and fun.

Malerie said...

oops...I was on my mom's account. that was really me! :)

Unknown said...

Ditto what charlotte said! SO HAPPY for you guys!!! And boy are you going to be spoiled with how much that little guy will love his mama. Its amazing, I thought gilrs were easier, more affectionate, and more fun to accessorize - BUT I WAS WRONG! Brigitte practically scratches my eyes out if I approach her with a curling iron, and yet Spencer will sit for hours on my lap with his nicely styled hair saying "pretty, pretty" as we read people magazine together. This is going to be SO GREAT! Ill start the shopping process now, and you guys have a GREAT time in Boston!

tate and eleece said...

So happy for you!!!

Jamie said...

I totally agree with Christie--baby boys LOVE their moms! It is the BEST thing. We are so excited for a handsome little baby boy Montgomery! Yay!!

Maren said...

This IS awesome! Finding a boy name is harder than girl's I think, but other than that--having a boy is amazing! Also, please let Brett know that I am accepting requests for bowtie colors for your shower.

Erin said...

Sweet! I agree with Maren, boys names are harder. So happy for you two.

Kathleen said...

COngratulations on baby boy montgomery! he will be so cute!

Megan said...

Congrats you guys!! Boys are so much fun!!! So happy for you guys!!

Allana said...

I fully expect he will be a handsome little lad! Congrats!

sara said...

Congrats! We love boys! They are such fun:)

Tasha said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!! I hope you had fun in Boston. I cannot wait to hear all about it.

Loved the adorable blanket you made Whitney for her shower. SO CUTE! Love that you both are having boys :)

Whitney and Blake said...

YAY!!!! We seriously couldn't be happier for you guys! Now our little guys can be best friends just like Brett and Blake ha Love you guys!!

alice said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you both. You know I think boys are the best. I'm glad you get to enjoy one. Hope you're feeling good and had a fun babymoon.

Kristen said...

You're sooo cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet the new addition.